The following rules govern the use of BIRDS N BATS. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on BIRDS N BATS (Collectively, "Information").
Please note that while this App is owned and operated by Youngadults Socialtech Private Limited. The services provided on this app may be performed by entities affiliated with or under contract to Youngadults Socialtech Private Limited and any and all such affiliated or contracted entities are collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us” or “our”.
BY SIGNING ON AND USING BIRDS N BATS, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Site and/or Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable Indian laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful or improper purpose;
- Use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or otherwise fails to respect the rights and dignity of others, (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any material protected by trade secret, copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial purpose or communication;
- Use any BIRDS N BATS Trademark or any BIRDS N BATS graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts or services names;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site or any Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any part of the Site into any product or service, without our prior written authorization;
- Collect, harvest or store personal data or other information about other users;
- Harass / Bully including Cyber Bully other users;
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of interfering or disrupting the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, such as by “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without our prior written authorization;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, Easter eggs, defects, date bombs, time bombs, spyware, or other items of a destructive nature; or
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Site content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
If you find any Materials on the Site which you believe violate or are inconsistent with this Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Apps/ Registration
Only available for a children in the age group of 7-17 years but for that, prior permission of Parent / Legal Guardian is require to using all app feature. If a parent/ Legal guardian fail to grant permission, the child cannot use the app.
In compliance with Indian Contract Act, 1872 each user is permitted to be signed up only when the consent is provided by the Parent/legal Guardian should be free. In other words, consent should be free from undue influence, fraud, misrepresentation, coercion, etc. The Parent / User confirms to the above.
Company owns all materials that appear in Apps, including any trademarks, trade names, slogans, logos, designs, graphics, pictures, images, text, content or other materials, including all copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property rights. All such rights of the Company are hereby asserted and reserved, and may not be replicated or used without prior permission, including using content in a way that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, in a commercial manner, or otherwise infringing on Company rights.
India does have legislation to protect identity of minors but there are exceptions when the law on privacy does not apply.